Agony of mum bitten by spider at home

A WOMAN was hospitalised after being bitten by a spider in her home.

Spider bite | During her stay the blister expanded to the size of a golf ball. (Image | This Is Hull And East Riding)
Spider bite | During her stay the blister expanded to the size of a golf ball. (Image | This Is Hull And East Riding)

Julie Roberts, 41, was fed antibiotics on a drip and kept in for four days after being left in agony.

The mum of four had been resting her feet on the sofa when the white spider bit into her ankle.

She went to work the next day but was soon barely able to walk and given tablets by her GP.

Continue reading

Advertisements